2 large red onions
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup white vinegar
1. Slice onions and place into a bowl.
2. In a saucepan add 1 tbsp of corn oil and bring up to medium-high heat.
3. Place onion in pan and add sugar right away and stir.
4. Pour in vinegar and mix and place into a bowl and cover.
5. Set aside for two hours before using.
6. Strain out vinegar and use the onions for your dish.
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.