Unwind with organic vodka infused with refreshing mint tea.
Recipe courtesy of Allison Evanow, founder and CEO of Square One Vodka.
2 ounces vodka infused with Numi Moroccan Mint Tea
2 ounces organic limeade (try Trader Joe's)
Juice from 1 lime
3 mint leaves, minced
To infuse vodka with Numi Moroccan Mint Tea:
1. Infuse an entire 750ml bottle of vodka with 6 teabags, by steeping the tea bags for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
2. You may wish to pour the vodka into a jar or container that will allow you to easily remove the teabags after steeping. If you want to use a lesser amount of vodka, pour 1/3 of the bottle of vodka into a jar or with two teabags.
3. Swirl the jar occasionally: You will see the infusion happening.
To prepare the drink with tea infused vodka:
1. Infuse vodka with 6 teabags per above instructions.
2. Put all listed ingredients (except club soda) in a shaker with crushed ice.
3. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
4. Strain contents into a rocks glass filled with ice. Fill to top with club soda, stir and garnish with a mint sprig.
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.