A brunch-time staple, this bellini is made with fresh strawberries and served in a champagne flute.
Recipe courtesy of The Phoenician Resort and Santa Margherita Prosecco.
1/4 ounce strawberry liqueur
1 ounce strawberry purée
1. Add choice of Italian white wine (such as Prosecco) into champagne flute first to eliminate fizz.
2. Shake the purée prior to adding it to the drink.
3. Add 1 ounce of strawberry purée.
4. Stir cocktail after all components have been added to break up the purée.
How to make the purée
1. Add fruit to the blender.
2. Add water and/or simple syrup.
3. Blend contents until they are in a soft liquid state.
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.