Recipe courtesy of Rain Organics.
2 slices of peeled cucumber
2 ounces cucumber lime vodka
3/4 ounce Pimm's No. 1
3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
3/4 ounce lemongrass simple syrup
1. Muddle 1 slice cucumber in the bottom of a mixing glass.
2. Add all ingredients, then fill mixing glass with ice and shake well.
3. Strain (through a fine mesh strainer) into a chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with a thin slice of cucumber.
For the lemongrass simple syrup
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
2 stocks lemongrass
1. Combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a saucepan over medium high heat, and stir until sugar has dissolved.
2. Keeping on heat, add 2 stocks thinly sliced lemongrass, cut on the bias.
3. Reduce heat to low medium, and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
4. Strain lemongrass from syrup, cool, and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.