1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup honey
1 small unpeeled orange, quartered, seeded
1 small unpeeled apple, cored, chopped
3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
2 1/4 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup golden raisins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two loaf pans with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix oil, sugar, honey and eggs until combined.
3. In food processor, combine orange and apple, pulsing until finely chopped. Pulse in coffee until mostly pureed.
4. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt.
5. Add a third of fruit and coffee mixture to oil, honey and egg mixture. Stir in a third of the flour to mixture. Repeat until all ingredients are combined. Stir in raisins.
6. Pour batter into pans. Bake until tester comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool in pans on rack.
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.