A simple and healthy dish that's big on flavor.
8-4 ounce wild salmon filets
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1/2 cup sesame seeds
2 bunches bok choy
2 cups carrot juice
2 cups water
1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
2 cups whole wheat couscous
2 cups grated carrot
For the Salmon:
1. Brush the salmon with 1 tablespoon sesame oil and top with the sesame seeds. Bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 8-10 minutes.
For the Bok Choy:
2. Steam the bok choy and toss with remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
For the Couscous:
3. In a sauce pot, boil the carrot juice, water and ginger.
2. Put couscous in a bowl. Add the boiling liquid to the couscous and cover. Let sit for 10 minutes.
4. Fluff with a fork and add the grated carrots.
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.