The Hearst Corporation's Cafe57 offers healthy and green meals as a part of its BWell Meal Program.
1 boneless turkey breast, skin removed
rind of 2 oranges
2 cups orange juice
2 tablespoons roughly chopped rosemary
6 sweet potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
4 cups arugula, washed
For the Turkey:
1. Cut the turkey breast into 8-4 ounce portions.
2. Combine the orange rinds, orange juice and rosemary. Marinate the turkey in the juice mixture for 2 hours.
3. Grill or broil the turkey for 8-10 minutes.
For the Sweet Potatoes:
1. Peel and quarter the potatoes.
2. Toss in a bowl with 1/8 cup olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place on a baking sheet in a flat layer.
4. Bake at 375 degree F. for 15 minutes.
For the Arugula:
1. Toss the arugula with the remaining orange juice and olive oil.
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.