1 packet of active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
¼ cup of melted butter
3 ½ cups of flour
2 tbs of sugar
1 ½ tsp of salt
¼ tsp of thyme
¼ tsp of oregano
¼ tsp of dill
1. In a mixer bowl add yeast, warm water and sugar until bubbles start to form around the edges.
2. To the bowl add melted butter, flour, sugar, salt, thyme, oregano and dill.
3. Attach the dough hook to the mixer and turn to speed 2 and mix for 1 minute or until everything is well blended.
4. Now continue at speed 2 and add flour in ½ a cup increments and mix for about 2 minutes, or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
5. Place the dough in a bowl and cover it. Place the bowl in a warm place and let it rise for about an hour or until it doubles in size.
6. Now punch the dough down.
7. Make sure you flour your work surface and rolling pin, and roll the dough into a small disk.
8. Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces and divide each piece again into 6 equal pieces and roll those pieces into 36 small balls.
9. Put three balls into each greased muffin pan and cover and let it rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes or until it doubles in size.
Provided by: Handmade TV
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.