This is a filling and delicious potato salad recipe with a light tutti-fruity taste. Since the dominant ingredients are colored yellow, the recipe is dubbed Sunshine Potato Salad. -Alexis
Six to seven small potatoes
One 200 -to 240-gram can of pineapple tidbits
One medium-sized Fuji apple. (This is a sweeter type of apple.)
Four slices of cheese
1. Peel the potatoes, and cut each in half. Boil them in a pot of water. Since the potatoes are small, the boiling process will be done around the time you will be through with the other steps. You can initially place the pot over high flame, and when the boiling starts, switch to low flame.
2. Open can of pineapple tidbits, and drain out the water. Put pineapple tidbits in the serving bowl you will mix the other ingredients in and serve the salad eventually.
3. Peel the apple. On your chopping board, dice it into tidbits around the same size as the pineapple tidbits. Put the apple tidbits into the serving bowl with the pineapple.
4. Dice the four slices of cheese into itsy-bitsy tidbits on your chopping board. Put cheese bits evenly into bowl along with the pineapple and apple.
5. Check on potatoes. It may be time to set the flame from high to low. You can also position the pot lid a little open to let the extra steam out.
6. With a teaspoon, put in five to six teaspoons of pickle relish evenly into the bowl of pineapple and apple tidbits and cheese bits.
7. Put in five to six teaspoons of mayonnaise evenly into the bowl.
8. Check potatoes if they are cooked already. If so, drain them out and place on your chopping board.
9. On your chopping board, dice the potatoes into tidbits a little bigger than your pineapple and apple tidbits. Put them evenly into your serving bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
10. Mix the ingredients in your serving bowl evenly and slowly. Dab in more preferred doses of mayonnaise and mix. Sprinkle some salt and pepper. Continue mixing the ingredients evenly.
11. Chill your Sunshine Potato Salad in the fridge overnight. Enjoy it the next day. For full details of Sunshine Potato Salad, please Google by typing the recipe's name then excabel. Thank you and enjoy.
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.