Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan, these are a sweet snack any time of the day! Note: Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour will not work with this recipe.
2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 cup dark chocolate 73%
1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl .
3. Mix wet ingredients into dry.
4. Form 1/2-inch balls and press onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7-10 minutes.
6. Cool and serve.
Get more delicious gluten-free recipes from Elana's Pantry.
This recipe was contributed by The Daily Green's community of conscientious cooks. Share your tastiest, favorite recipes too!
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.