This is a very simple, fun recipe that's easy to do with family/friends/kids.
1 person per apple
1. Cut the top of the apple off so it looks like a bowl.
2. Put a caramel cube in the apple.
3. Put in the oven until the caramel is melted.
4. Sprinkle the cinnamon on the caramel when cooled down a little bit. After cooled down completely, put whip cream on top.
5. Put the chocolate chips on top of the whip cream.
6. Put the strawberry topping all over the apple.
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.