Dear Fans of The Daily Green,
We need your help compiling our 2009 Green Predictions! Please participate by commenting on this article. We'd love your input! If you'd rather, e-mail Gloria with your responses.
1) In 2007 the CFL was king, and in 2008 the canvas bag was all the rage. What do you predict to be the new green trend for 2009?
2) Coal defined the 19th century, and oil the 20th. What will be the defining energy source of the 21st century?
3) Gas prices reached heights not seen in a generation in 2008, but ended up cheaper than at any time in years ... What do you expect in 2009?
4) Al Gore might have started the "new green revolution" in 2007, and 2008 was all about the little things the masses could do to help. Who will be the big green change makers in 2009?
5) Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt were the eco-celebrities everyone was talking about in 2007 and 2008. Who do you predict to be THE eco-celebrity of 2009?
6) What other green trends do you expect well be buzzing about in 2009?
Thanks so much for your help! And check back on the site in January to see our 2009 Green Predictions.
-The Daily Green Team
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.